|35 International Markets||Automotive Products||Automotive Vehicles|
|Banking||Beverage Retailing||Business Delivery Services|
|Financial Services||Cosmetics||Gaming Casinos|
|Non-alcoholic beverages||Health & Beauty||Hospitality & Hotels|
|Packaged Goods||Quick Serve Restaurants||Non-Profit Museums|
Bottom-Line Analytics provides a wide range of predictive modeling and analytics services for increasing marketing ROI:
Our penetrating analysis based upon predictive marketing mix modeling will maximize your marketing effectiveness, accountability and marketing ROI.
1. Marketing Mix Modeling: the gold standard for marketing measurement, increasing ROI & marketing spend optimization.
2. Key Driver Modeling & Analysis. What brand image factors drive brand preference, purchase intent, etc.
3. Brand Equity Studies: Develop models of brand purchase/equity funnels to determine how marketing affects all levels of the funnel from awareness to purchase and brand bonding.
4. Price Elasticity Models and Analysis: Econometric derivation of price elasticity by brand/sku and cross competitive price effects.
5. Discrete Choice Models: special surveys to derive consumer utilities of brand features, attributes and retail price.
6. Database CRM scoring: Scoring models to align with consumer probability of response or conversion, aligned with marketing performance management.
7. CRM Analysis Upsell & Crosssell Modeling: For a multi-product or service firm, a form of datamining to determine which consumers are the best targets for selling additional products/services or trading them up to a more premium product or service.
8. Social Media & Social Media ROI Analytics; Quantifying the impact of social media Word-of-Mouth on brand sales & how individual marketing efforts affect consumer word-of-mouth on social media.
9. Sales Forecasting and Forecast Sytem Analysis: Univariate or econometric models to predict future sales, using predictive modeling.
10. Advertising & Media Analytics/Copy Test Validations: Evaluating Media Copy Quality metrics for In-Market Predictability to improve marketing productivity.
11. Market Basket Studies: A special analysis which identifies high-incidence co-occurance in terms of purchase, consumption and usage of brands and products for purpose of understanding consumer behaviors and identifying cross and up-sell opportunities.
12. Marketing KPI Development and Measurement.
by Michael Wolfe