Return on Marketing Investment and Your Bottomline
I am sure you know that the marketing world is becoming increasingly complex. Marketing channels are expanding at an exponential rate. Technological change is almost overwhelming. Then, your CEO and CFO are demanding that you justify every dollar of your marketing budget. “Show us the Money!”, they would say, “Demonstrate that your marketing plans and budget will generate positive ROI!”
Bottom-Line Analytics can help you manage through this jungle. We have developed proven tools and have the proven track-record to achieve the following:
- Measure and quantify the ROI of each and every element of your marketing mix
- Show you what particular marketing initiatives are working and not working
- Fully and completely measure the impact, effectiveness and future potential of all of your digital marketing efforts
- Uniquely quantify and measure the impact of social media word-of-mouth on your business performance and how your social and other marketing efforts are affecting social media conversations
- Provide you with real-time simulation tools for estimating the impact of any marketing element on your sales and revenue
- Measure and include not just short-term but also long-term effects of marketing investment on your business performance.
- Accurately determine the positive and negative drivers of your current business performance, covering marketing, macro-economic, pricing, product penetration and other key factors affecting your business
- Provide you a plan for optimizing your marketing spend, which is uniquely aligned with all the synergies across your marketing mix and will maximize growth in the year ahead.
By working with Bottom-Line Analytics, you will have a trusted partner. A partner who will become intimately familiar with your business, the issues and challenges you face every day and will provide you with the objective and fact-based feedback that will truly help you manage through the challenges and landmines of this increasingly complex marketing environment. Most important, however, is that we will deliver results. Results which will be measurable in terms of stronger growth and a better ability to reach your tangible business objectives.
CEO, Bottom-Line Analytics LLC